Ibotta is a mobile savings app. It allows you to earn cash on purchases by offering rebates on items.
HOW IBOTTA WORKS:
Ibotta offers cash back on purchases via rebates. Each rebate offer requires you to perform a small task like watch a 30 second video or answer a poll question to unlock the rebate. After the rebate is unlocked you scan the UPC code of the item you purchased and scan your receipt. Ibotta reviews your receipt within 48 hours and once approved, adds the funds into your account. Once you’ve earned $20 in your account, you can elect to get an e-gift card or have the money deposited into a Paypal or Venmo account.
- Make sure your receipt shows the store name, date, item purchased and total in order to get credit for your purchase.
- Use coupons along with your Ibotta rebate for more saving.
- Unlock bonuses to earn cash faster.
- Some rebates may be redeemed more than once, be sure to check item details.
HOW TO GET IBOTTA
Become part of our 801 Coupon Addicts team by entering the referral code or click HERE and earn $10 in your account (new members only) with your first rebate redemption.
Fetch Reward is a mobile savings app that allows you to earn points that you can turn into gift cards.
HOW FETCH REWARDS WORKS:
No more clipping to cards, entering codes online, or mailing things in. Fetch Rewards is as simple as:
Download and use REFERRAL CODE “RX4YA” for bonus 1,500 pts. (after 1st redemption)
Scan Receipt Scan your grocery receipt from any store.
Earn Points: We’ll Fetch you points on all listed brands and products.
Get Rewards Redeem your points on dozens of great rewards
Receiving points through Fetch Rewards is simple. Purchase any of the brand products that they sponsor (193 brands), and get rewarded
- Scan Every Reciept
- Receive points from Special Bonus Offers, purchasing brands, and Scanning Bonuses
- Receive bonus 1,500 points from using 801’s Referral “RX4YA”
- For every 1,000 points is $1 you can turn into your choice of gift cards with as little as 5,000 pts
HOW TO GET FETCH REWARDS:
You can get Fetch Rewards through this link.
Checkout 51 is a mobile saving app. It works very similar to Ibotta allowing you to earn cash back on purchases.
Checkout 51 allows you to choose from offers on products you purchase from various retailers. Their offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM and expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM giving you a week to redeem rebates. Simply make your purchase, scan your receipt and claim your offer, it’s that simple. Cash is credited to your account in 48-72 hours. You can cash out after you reach $20 in your account and receive a check in the mail.
- Combine with manufacturer, store and sales to save even more.
- Click on the star next to your rebates for easy look up after shopping
- Scan any grocery trip receipt over $60 for a chance to win a weekly $500
HOW TO GET CHECKOUT 51
Click HERE to start saving.
The Cartwheel app is the mobile version of a digital coupons for Target.
It features hundreds of offers for items in Target. It’s discounts vary from 5%-75%.
The app gives you 10 offer spots when you begin, the more you use the more spots you gain.
Typically, each cartwheel offer is eligible to be used for up to 4 qualifying items per transaction.
It tracks your savings and rewards you for using the app by earning badges that open up more offers.
You can search for items by trending items, new items, expiring or by percentage.
You can also scan items in store to check if Cartwheel offers are available on specific items.
You can combine Cartwheel offers with manufacturer and store coupons to save even more.
(If you don’t have a Redcard yet- get that too! You’ll save another 5% off purchases!!!
Show your bar code at the register and all the offers that qualify will be deducted from your purchase, No printing needed, use bar code on your phone for savings.
- Combine with manufacturer, store and mobile coupons to save even more.
- Baby mobile coupons have been moved to Cartwheel Baby Collection on the app
SavingStar offers cash back on purchases via rebates.
Add your rebate offer prior to shopping and it stores it in your list area for easy access later.
SavingStar has automatic saving stores where you can upload your rewards card information and it keeps track of your purchases for you. No need to scan UPC barcodes or store receipts. All the work is done for you!
It also has some stores where a receipt is still needed. Just add the rebate to your list. Scan UPC to see if item qualifies and scan receipt. Your receipt is reviewed and approved usually within 2-10 days and funds added to your account. Once you’ve earned $5 in your account you can elect to get an e-gift card or have the money deposited into a Paypal or bank account.
- Make sure your receipt shows the store name, date, item purchased and total in order to get credit for your purchase
- Watch the introductory and receipt tour to learn more
- Use coupons along with your SavingStar rebate for more savings
- Look for weekly healthy offer and 100% free items that only last 2 days
HOW SAVING CATCHER WORKS:
- Download App by clicking HERE:
- Scan the receipt barcode with your Walmart app.
- Savings Catcher scans circulars from top competitors in your area for advertised deals that match the eligible items on your receipt.
If a lower advertised price is found, you get the difference on a Walmart e-Gift Card or Bluebird card.
Starting February 1st, 2018 the Savings Catcher program will be changing to make redemption easier. These changes include:
- Your rewards will automatically be transferred to a Savings Catcher eGift card each time they’re earned. No need to manually redeem your rewards.
- Your Savings Catcher eGift card will be automatically saved to your Walmart.com account for you, so you will no longer receive emails with your
Savings Catcher eGift card bar code.
- The ability to transfer rewards to a Bluebird card will be discontinued.
- Walmart Pay will become the preferred way to spend your Savings Catcher rewards in-store. Additionally, you will continue to be able to spend
your rewards on Walmart.com.
- You don’t have to immediately spend your rewards when they’re transferred to your eGift Card. You can choose to accumulate them as desired.
- No Minimum purchase requirements. Simply submit your receipt to get started!
- You can submit up to 7 receipts per week to Savings Catcher.
- Savings Catcher applies to in-store purchases only
- your receipt needs to be 7 days old or less.
- Savings Catcher will send you results within 72 hours through your app.
- You can use coupons with Savings Catcher, it will compare original price, not after coupon price!
HOW TO GET SAVINGS CATCHER
Click HERE to Start Saving
MobiSave is a mobile saving app. It works very similar to Ibotta allowing you to earn cash back on purchases.
HOW MOBISAVE WORKS:
In order to receive cash back through MobiSave, you must buy a product that they’re currently offering cash back on. These items can be found on the home screen when you first open your app. All you have to do is select an offer, scan your receipt. All deposits are made to PayPal and there’s no minimum balance needed for payout.
- Combine with manufacturer, store and sales to save even more.
- There’s no minimum balance needed for payout.
- Receive your payment within hours
HOW TO GET MOBISAVE
You can get MobiSave through this link.
HOW CVS APP WORKS:
The CVS app allows you to do so many things at your fingertips. You can look up store locations and hours, the pharmacy option allows you to refill and view your prescriptions for you plus each family member. Want to see where there is a minute clinic? The app will let you search, check your insurance and even pay your bill. Need photos ordered? They got you covered. You can shop online right from your phone 24/7 for all your store needs and have it shipped right to your doorstep. Try out the curbside express ordering for those times you are on the go and don’t have time to go inside. They do all the work for you and bring it out to you in your car. There is even a designated parking space at the store for curbside pickups. Want to see what’s on sale? The weekly ad and your personalized coupons are all there once you link your CVS Extra Care card. There are just a multitude of things to do all from one place which makes it so convenient.
- Get a sneak peek of the next week ad every Thursday
- Look up online pricing for your pre-planning
HOW TO GET CVS APP
Download at the Apple app store or Google Play, Or Text “App” to CVSAPP (287277) to download.
Coupon Code: SAVE30