Couponing at Rite Aid
While shopping at Drug stores can be a little more complicated,
It can be very rewarding too. See some of our Rite Aid deals HERE!
I will break down the important information you need to know if you plan to coupon at Rite Aid!
There are 4 main ways to save.
You must sign up get Wellness+ Plenti card (it is FREE), and without it you won’t receive Plenti points, you can do this in-store or online! With wellness+ with Plenti, you can enjoy the benefits of Rite Aid’s wellness+ program with a whole lot more. Earn and redeem points on things you buy every day at Rite Aid and certain other Plenti partners.
• 200 Plenti points gets you at least $2 in savings at checkout at Rite Aid and certain other Plenti partners.
• Boost your Plenti points balance with special weekly offers!
• Read about Plenti Points in our post HERE!
• Use Plenti points are redeemable the next day, up to 24 hours, for your next Rite Aid purchase or other redeem with other Plenti Partners.
• Be sure to link your wellness+ and Plenti cards
(If you already have a Plenti card, you can finish signing up for Plenti to ensure you can get all the benefits of Plenti, including the ability to use points at Rite Aid and certain other Plenti partners. Look for your welcome email from Plenti if you provided an email in-store to finish sign up online.)
2. Load2Card and coupon info-
With a click, on Rite Aid App or Riteaid.com, access exclusive savings in-store and at rideaid.com!
• Please note these are manufacture coupons and you can only use 1 per manufacture coupon.
• Rite Aid does also accept Printable and Newspaper Manufacture Coupons.
• Rite Aid only allows 4 identical coupons per transaction,
So, if you wanted 5 pack of Huggies, you can only use 4 printable / newspaper coupons
Most stores, don’t have an issue if you use Load to card as 5th coupon.
• When you are logged in to app or website and reviewing coupons available, simply click on “clip”, the coupon is then automatically saved to you card, which will instantly be deducted at checkout.
• If your coupon was not deducted, you can contact Rite Aid’s Customer Service at 1-800-748-3243.
• Rite Aid Bonus offers are printed on Catalina receipts- An example of what those will be: “Limited time only $5/$15 or more”.
Sometimes you will find store peelies too! They typically start with “RC49”. (Both Store Coupons)
• There are also “Store Coupons” found in weekly ads, sent via email, and at the bottom of your receipt. You will know that it is a store coupon because it will start with “RC49” underneath the sku.
• You can STACK store coupons & manufacture on 1 item!
• Even better you can stack RC49 & RC48 & Manufacture coupons on 1 item!!!
• Sometime you can complete the magic with additional rebate offers – Check out apps HERE
Please note if you’re redeeming with IBOTTA, you need to link to your Wellness+Plenti Card as they area Preferred partner, which is great so you don’t have to send it a picture of your receipt to claim rebate.
Earn points for your purchases that add up to a year of savings
Receive up to 20% off almost the entire Rite Aid store for one year when you earn 1,000 points
• BRONZE (100 points)
Get a 10% off shopping pass for every 100 points on your way to silver.
• SILVER (500 points)
Enjoy 10% off almost the entire store for a year.
• GOLD (1000 points)
Get 20% off almost the entire store for a year.
4.Weekly ad –
The weekly ad is where you are going to see what Rewards and Promotions are available each week.
• The ad runs Sunday to Saturday.
• It is filled with amazing prices, coupons, BOGOS offers exclusively for Wellness Plus with Plenti partners!
Learn more about other Plenti Partners in our “What is Plenti Points” post HERE !
Other important information
• When and if you return an item to Rite Aid where you used a coupon on that item you are returning, please know that they will not give you cash back for the coupon. In addition, they will no longer have the coupon to return to you so you will get reimbursed only for the amount you paid.
• You can find Rite Aid’s Coupon Policy HERE with other Store policies too !
That about sums it up !
Let us know if this helps 🙂
If so you can read other store posts like: How to Coupon at Walgreens!